Tuesday, July 26, 2011

~Muchachas~

Gosh!
I am pretty tired today.
Morning, I went to ward and done activity with my patients.
First, I thought it's only takes half hour to complete plus finished all the collage activity
but it takes more than I can imagine!
~Pheewww~

Done with the activity I went back to office.
Try to finish my report for today's activity but only finished 1 report then I realize it was lunch time already.
After lunch time, around 2.15pm
me and Ain run to Ipoh with hopes that everything go smooth
but unlucky for us that our hopes just be a hopes.

Back from work today I asleep wearing my work clothes.
Haish~
Like I said this is totally damn tired for me.
I still try to adapt the environment here
but still I can't
:(

*There's a lot of stories that I want to share here but better I let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment