Saturday, December 3, 2011

This.Is.Me

I've been messed with, let down, and played too many times.
I wonder what people think of me too much,
and I'm way too judgmental.
My heart is big, but I have my selfish moments.
I love to be in big groups, but I love to be alone too.
I like going through my old pictures because I miss those moments.
I tend to be over thinker and not trust to others.
I have the peoples I'd love to stay and live with,
 and there are peoples I wish would disappear in my life.
I don't cry many often, but when I do, I can't stop.
I hate the goodbye and wish it didn't exist but sometimes it useful for whom I really don't like.
I hate liars, though I lie myself.
I have hidden secrets that even myself don't know.
I still searching and try to find out about myself,
so don't judge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment