Sunday, August 5, 2012

No.Suitable.Title

Hi readers!!
I am very2 sorry especially to my own blog cos not visiting very frequently.
There's a lot of things I want to share but I don't know where to start.
Mmmm
Ok guys.. Maybe I should start with my new status.
Yup! I'm already engaged with Mr.Bf (erk! should I call him now Mr.Fiance)
and we're looking forward to another step of life :)
Pray for us. Amen~

anything else?mmm (kind of blur here hehe)
I already sent my transfer letter
JKN Perak already received and processed it and regarding to the staff, he already
submit my transfer letter to KKM
but when I called KKM they said their not receive any transfer letter under my name..
Sigh!
I really2 hope that i can transfer by this year.
Really really mean it.
Just what I said before, this place not belong to me.
And of cos I'm not belonged to this place.
Really2 annoying place. Gosh!


No comments:

Post a Comment