Monday, February 28, 2011

An update

Today's the last day of February. Meaning to say, tomorrow is March already. 
~Goodbye February and Welcome March~
Why time past so fast this year??
I'm a bit wonder. How bout u?

Maybe it's all bout final. Yeah! This is my final year as a student. Eeeee.. not as a student but as a trainee.
By June after Induksi, I am officially an OT.
I will miss the moments. Happy moments. Sad moments. Even crazy moments. Guys, u all rock my life. U all colours my journey. U all are my momento^^ 

Honestly, i'm not ready enough to face the world as an OTs. I'm a bit wonder how am gonna to face people out there, especially my soon to be patient. What am gonna to tell them? How am gonna react when their ask me Qs? And there's a tons of Qs on my mind right now. Where am gonna posting? Who will be my 1st patient? And of cos' the Qs just be a Qs that I can't answer right now.

As a student @ trainee, I always wish I finish my study as possible. Cos' I cannot stand with the assignments and the exams. And also the practicals.
But when the moments come, I wish that I can study and learn and never leave this college.
How hypocrite am I right..

P/s: I dream to be me. Only me. But it's only a dream. I can't be what I wish for. Cos' peoples around me painted my journey and made a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment