Friday, March 4, 2011

Troublesome feeling


Today is my last day at hostel cos' tomorrow morning around 8 a.m we will be going to Melaka.
And I'm not packing yet! Damn! I am so damn lazy to do all this things.
I prefer to sit in front my lappy watching Korean or whateva movies or just playing my FB games.
Oh gosh! I really don't like this kind of feeling.
Mixing in everything!

***
tiba2 nie lagu ada dlm otak sy

all my bags are packed I'm ready to go
i'm standing here outside ur door
i hate to wake u up to say goodbye
but the dawn is breaking it's early morn

lps tue sy x ingat suda hehehe but ingt yg nie ja

so kiss me and smile for me
tell me that u'll wait for me
hold me like u never let me go
cause i'm leaving on a jet plane 
don't know when i'll be back again
oh baby, i hate to go

iya bha! i hate to go.. x semangat sy maw p praktikal nie kali huhuhu :(

God, give me strength to face all the situation during my practical session.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment